In the heart of Hong Kong’s bustling Central district, a beacon of opulence and sophistication stands tall, marking its 18th year of defining luxury in the city. The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, a true gem in the world of high-end hospitality, has reached a milestone that beckons us to celebrate its enduring legacy of elegance, innovation, and impeccable service.
Nestled within the iconic Landmark complex, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong first opened its doors 18 years ago. From the very beginning, it was destined to become a symbol of timeless luxury in the vibrant metropolis of Hong Kong. Designed by the acclaimed interior designer Peter Remedios, the hotel’s unique blend of contemporary aesthetics and classic charm was an instant hit.
As The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong turns 18, it not only looks back on its rich history but also forward to the future of luxury. The hotel continues to evolve, striving to exceed the expectations of its discerning clientele. With plans for innovative enhancements and offerings, it remains at the forefront of the luxury hospitality industry.
In honor of this milestone, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong has planned a series of exclusive events and promotions throughout the year. These celebrations will provide guests with the opportunity to experience the hotel’s unparalleled hospitality and indulge in its luxurious offerings like never before:
- Indulge in a one-night accommodation of your choice of room category from L600 to Suites.
- Benefit from HKD 1,800 dining or Spa credit per stay for Amber, SOMM, MO Bar, In-room dining, Minibar, and spa treatments.
- Revel with two innovative cocktails at the iconic speakeasy Please Don’t Tell per stay.
- Delight by our in-room #LMOTurns18 Anniversary Treats.
- Take pleasure in an opulent bathtub experience with our luxurious amenities.
- Rejuvenate your body mobility with a complimentary session of Group Fitness Classes at The Oriental Spa for two.
- For Suite bookings, enjoy an additional 60-minute Body Treatment at The Oriental Spa for two per stay.
- Linger the happiness and enjoy 50% off Best Available Rate for an additional room night (select either one from the below)
- 2nd room on the same arrival date, or
- 2nd consecutive night
- Fans of M.O. benefits are applicable.
Valid until 30 November 2023. Please visit The Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong’s website for more details and the terms and conditions.
One of the hallmarks of The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong is its unwavering commitment to timeless elegance. The hotel’s interior spaces, from the stunning lobby to the lavishly appointed guest rooms, exude an air of sophistication that never goes out of style. The use of warm earthy tones, plush furnishings, and subtle lighting creates an ambiance that is both inviting and regal.
Food enthusiasts are in for a treat at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong, which boasts an array of exceptional dining options. Two-Michelin-starred Amber, led by culinary maestro Chef Richard Ekkebus, showcases modern French cuisine with Asian influences. Guests can also indulge in afternoon tea at the MO Bar a delightful experience that brings together tradition and modernity. The ruggedly chic cocktail bar, PDT (Please Don’t Tell) serves up innovative cocktails and gourmet bites, making it the perfect spot for a hip and intimate night out.
The Oriental Spa at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong is a sanctuary of serenity and well-being. It’s an oasis where guests can escape the hustle and bustle of Hong Kong and rejuvenate their minds and bodies. With a wide range of treatments that combine ancient healing techniques with modern innovations, a visit to the spa is a journey to relaxation and rejuvenation.
Whether you are a seasoned traveler seeking the epitome of luxury or a local resident looking for a memorable experience, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong has something special in store for you. Its 18th anniversary marks not just the passing of time but the enduring legacy of a hotel that has redefined luxury in Hong Kong and beyond.
Photo from: The Landmark Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong